If you think your account has been compromised and/or you’re unable to login with your username and password, please send an email to our Support and we will help you recover your account. Please be sure to use the email address associated with your APRROW™ account as we will send additional information and instructions to that email address. Include both your username and the date you have last accessed your account, so we can validate any unauthorized activities. We aim to respond within 72 hours. Thank you for being an APRROW™ user.
Articles in this section
- Where do I check my Rewards?
- My Account Has Been Suspended, How Do I Reactivate It?
- What do I do if I feel that I have missing APRROW Coins?
- I Think My Account Has Been Compromised. What Can I Do?
- How To Add Or Change A Profile Picture?
- How Do I Change My Email?
- How Do I Change My Password?
- How Do I Disable APRROW’s Access To Apps Usage?
- How Do I Disable APRROW’s Access To Locations?
- How Do I Reset My Password?