If you are seeing a generic (orange) icon on a Stax, it means that the app is not installed in your device. Click on the icon and we will take you to Google Play where you can install the app. Please note that APRROW does not share the app itself between devices. You must go to Google play to install and purchase (if applicable) the app.
Articles in this section
- What does the "generic" icon mean?
- Do you have an IOS version?
- What's Smart Stax?
- After how long do I get my most frequent apps view?
- What Languages are available for APRROW?
- How Do I Check Which APRROW Stax Have Been Shared With Me?
- How Do I Check Which APRROW Stax™ I Have Shared?
- How Do I Disable APRROW’s Access To Notifications?
- Can I Share A Purchased APRROW Stax™ With A Friend?
- Is The APRROW™ IOS Version Available?